Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Full Licence Training

Arrangements were made to hold a training session at the Foxdale shack this Thursday 03-Aug-06. I am now advised that the road will be closed because of the Rally and therefore it will not be possible to run the session.
Unfortunately I am already committed next Thursday and therefore I suggest next Wednesday (9th) is the next best option.
Please let me know if this is OK by commenting on this site or sending an e-mail to me


No comments: